Events & Programs
- Monthly Board Meeting: 2nd Monday of the Month - . 7p.m. start.
- Tuesday : Scouts 6:30 – 8:30 - Ages 11-14 Check out www.scouts.ca for more info & for enrollment
- Wednesday: Boxercise 7:00 pm. – 9:00 pm Contact Manny 403-829-8243
- Thursday: Darts Erin Woods Home games played at hall based on rotating schedule. Dates: Contact Ed or Barb 403-273-9456 or Jarrid (403) 819-1609
- Sunday: Enter Boxercise 7:00 pm. – 9:00 pm.
EW Regular Community Programs:
- Happy Learners Preschool: Monday, Wednesday, Friday morning from 9:00 – 11:30 am. Call Kim 403-966-5905
- Erin Woods Community Meetings: The second Monday of each month unless the holiday falls on that Monday; then it is the first Monday. Start time 7:00 pm.
- Scouts: Every Tuesday night start time 7:00 pm. Runs September – June.
- Self Defence Kick Boxing: Wednesday and Sundays from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Manny at firstname.lastname@example.org
League: Erin Woods Home games played at hall based on rotating schedule. Dates: Ed or Barb 403-273-9456 or Jarrid (403) 819-1609
- Summer soccer: Ages U4-U8 , runs from April to June – Call the hall 403-273-7209
- Senior Teas : Call Amtul 403-207-6869
- 2019 Neighbour Day - June 20th 2020... time tba
- Stampede Stomp – First Saturday of Stampede 2020 – call the hall 403-273-7209
- Community Clean Up – September 19th 2020– call the hall 403.273.7209
Upcoming Events: at the Hall unless specified
Check out more about Erin Woods on Facebook Erin Woods Community Association
Monthly Board Meeting: 2nd monday of the month 7p.m. start.... February 20th, March 9th 2020
June 20th Time TBA
Community Clean up September 19th time TBA
Soccer Registration Feb 21 and March 2 from 2-8pm
Jelly Bean Dance dates TBA
March 15th, May 21, July 9th, August 12th, September 5th, September 16th, October 6th, November 10th, December 27th, January 9th.
Seniors tea March 22, from 3-6pm
- Reminder: EWCA memberships expire: - $20/family.
- Benefits include access to free CanSkate program at the EastCalgary Twin Arenas, community soccer for U4, U6, U8 and other activities.